Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Picnic in the Park

Rick happened to have Friday off this week. It coincided with my last weekday of not working. We decided to enjoy the time together and be out of the house. We ran some errands, had some work done on his car and went for a picnic in the park.
Check this out, it was Rick's idea for the picnic. He wanted to break in the picnic quilt I made over the winter. We bought Quizno's and headed to the park. There was no one around, other than some guy walking laps around the park. We were able to listen to the babble of the fountain there along with the wind and birds.
Unfortunately, I left my camera plugged into my computer the night before so I wasn't able to take many photos.
We did have such a wonderful time though being outside enjoying nature and each other's company.

0 comments: